- Nebuchadnezzar's dream, as interpreted by Daniel, but given to Daniel by God, gives the course and end of the times of the Gentiles.
- Daniel 2:28 But there is a God in heaven that revealeth secrets, and maketh known to the king Nebuchadnezzar what shall be in the latter days. Thy dream, and the visions of thy head upon thy bed, are these;
- Luke 21:24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.
- The Gentile world-empires.
- This was and is Satan's power structure from beginning to end.
- We're talking about the place, not the people which is in Jerusalem
- Nebuchadnezzar was not the first king; but he was the "head" or beginning of Gentile dominion in the earth when Israel had been "removed" (according to Jeremiah 15:4; 24:9; 29:18)
- 2nd kingdom - Medo-Persia - Cyrus - now Iran - Daniel 10
- 3rd kingdom - Greece, Alexander The Great
- 4th kingdom - Rome - Caesar - when Jesus walked the earth
- 5th kingdom - Mohammedans, The Arabians, took the rock over in 636 AD - They control the dome of the rock today.
- Israel became a nation in May 14, 1948, but the gentile would not give up the dome of the rock. (the good figs the tribe of Judah and the bad figs are children of Satan)
- We are talking about the nations not the people.
- Being the same as the free world verse or communist world, or the mingling of the true Israelites with other religions.
- Study the book of Daniel = the ram (representative of the lost sheep of Israel) and the he goat (representative of Satanic forces).
- Daniel 7:24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise (7th kingdom): and another shall rise after them (8th king is Satan); and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.
- Daniel 2:42 = 6th kingdom = The feet are the two branches (6th kingdom) from whence the ten toes (7th kingdom) come, being the same as the free world verse or communist world, or the mingling of the true Israelites with other religions.
- Mark 13:28 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When her branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is near:
- We are talking about Nations not all people
We have all the world powers, and all dominion in the earth, gathered up and concentrated in this one sign. We see them in their superhuman form, as we see them in their human or mortal form in Daniel.
Daniel 7:17 These great beasts, which are four, are four kings, which shall arise out of the earth
7th Kingdom A political system that these ten fallen angels will setup in the "Holy" Place Jerusalem. This system is being setup now in the "Holy Place", ready to receive its king Satan.
Revelation 17:11 And the beast (Satan) that was, and is not, even he (Satan) is the eighth, and is of the seven (one worldism), and goeth into perdition. (Revelaion 13 and 17)
Beasts = leaders, kingdoms, governments, kings
Daniel 7:17 These great beasts, which are four, are four kings, which shall arise out of the earth.
Who goes into perdition?
Revelation 17:8 The beast (Satan) that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast (Satan) that was, and is not, and yet is.
5th trump = Revelation 9:1 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him (Michael) was given the key of the bottomless pit.
2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.
3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
4 And it was commanded them (Satan's fallen angels) that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.
Revelation 12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
Revelation 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
Who ascend out of the bottom pit?
Revelation 20:1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
2 Thessalonians 2:1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
9 Even him (Christ), whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this cause God shall send them